Christene%20LeDouxQuantcast

Thursday, September 06, 2007

wine and women

I have joined yet another website (which you all know about I'm sure) flickr - and in the process, discovered the whole world of photo blogs and groups.

This is great but can I cry uncle yet?

I am curious, how many websites do you all have? Including ones you design and ones you join i.e myspace, facebook, flickr etc... because even those to some extent require upkeep and designing.. yikes.
I have, if you really include everything - 10 I design and run (most for my music - I'm a songwriter) and about 30-40 in all I am on, do html on, add blogs blah blah blah... :)

The link to his flickr acct. is under the links portion of this blog. I highly recommend you visit him and his photo's.
This is the photo I took last week he included in his wine and women photo essay;

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: