Christene%20LeDouxQuantcast

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ramblings ... Written Nov. 16, 2007

Hallo!

Greetings from snowy but lovely Innsbruck, Austria!

I just wanted to update everyone...
I know it's been sometime. Danke for being so patient and sending such sweet emails. It means so much to me. <3

The new CD is FINALLY (I swear, you can mark my word!:-) coming in the New Year - along with "Tumbleweed... the live album" and a live DVD of a sold-out Theatre show in Scotland in Nov. 2006!

I will at some point before my touring madness begins, be launching a new web site - as well as new merchandise; pins, t-shirts, you name it. :)

Life is beginning to make sense again for me - after quite some time of unfortunate and always unexpected health issues.

I apologize deeply for the continuous cancelations of shows this past summer/fall - and promise to make it up to you with both new songs and stories and CD's you will hopefully keep on repeat!

Life in Austria is amazing and slowly, I am beginning to acclimate and adjust.
I am in German school now and can have a reasonably good converstion which definitely helps in making this home! :)

I don't know if you know - but I actually got married this past April. <3
It's pretty common here to have 2 weddings though - so the BIG official wedding isn't taking place until July 5, 2008!

Between that, new touring schedules, CD's and merchandise, web sites, family - holidays, travels, home remodeling and my Innsbruck Expats group, I am keeping well and happily busy!

While going through my mac and deleting old emails, answering the backed up email (sorry) waiting forever etc.. I came across so many journals I never posted. I thought about saving them to include in my book but instead, I will begin to post a select few of them in the next few days.
It was intersting, sometimes bittersweet, to read some - dated back over a year ago before Helli (my husband) even entered the picture. Wow, life sure moves fast.

I hope you are keeping well and loving life & those close to you. It's so precious & beautiful.

with so much gratitude and love,
Chris

No comments: