Christene%20LeDouxQuantcast

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

nirvana ... and not the music कंद

(written January 17, 2008 @ 10:40pm)

As I sit here smelling onions and garlic waffling throughout the flat, I wonder if the
smell is more enticing than the sit down.

Don't get me wrong, eating is one swell, finely established past-time.
But I'd be lying if my favorite part of each evening, isn't smelling my husbands lovely aromas floating
in and out, around and about, the kitchen, the hallway, the bedrooms, the living room....
And tonight, although I am a bit stuffed up in the nose department - despite such tragedy,
it still comes through loud and clear. *yum*

So albeit brief - a note to all the cooks in the world out there...
We love tasting your food, feeling it in our fingers if it's the right kind, twirling it in our forks
and scooping it with our spoons ... but please remember to slow cook those onions, keep the
wine flowing and turn the music up just a little bit louder.

I promise an even nicer desert will follow.

No comments: